CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Just passing by...

3Br-rians! having butterflies in your stomach? Feeling bit tensed?
Hope you've done really well in your P.M.R !
Hope you could do better than me...*gives out an unusual stare* =D

Since I've got tired with all the good lucks and 'all, I'm not wishing you just good luck.
Instead, I'm wising you all with the best luck available in the history of mankind.
From finding 10 cents on the floor to striking lottery . (I know i'm being lame here, live with it) .=P

OK, I'm down with my good side and now with my evil side. *gives out evil laughs and unexpected coughs at the end*

I wanted to shout it out to the world that I have a huge crush on someone, but-

i just can't do it...


[EDIT] : why not?

Call me what you want,but I don't and never will give a damn .
Just in case you wanted to know who is it, then too bad... (yes, I'm just really that evil)
Just that this person is inside 3br (I'm not part of this team).

P.S. My Sig below gives out a hint about who I am.
This is a guessing game, I'm doing this because I wanted to liven up this blog a little.
You could put your guessing inside the shout box.

written by,
-Narrow-Eyed-Panda- (no, I'm not a panda and yes, I like pandas) :D

0 comments: